Accessing Data on a broken phone

A

AC Question

So I completely broke my Lg Enact phone, the keyboard is unattached to the screen (two separate pieces) but I know it still turns on, which is strange. There is an app on my phone, the period tracker app that I need to get information from but I didn't have the upgraded version so I never created a login account for it. I really need to get that information but I don't know how. I have tried to plug it into a computer but it isn't reading my phone, Idk if the setting is set to charge only or what but I have been trying for 2 hours now. Please someone help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Try this method: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...de-accessing-locked-phone-cracked-screen.html. The problem, though, will be to try to access that app's data. You could use Windows Explorer to try to find the data file, but I'm not sure if you could actually read it. It's possible that if you copy that file to the hard drive, then copy it to a new phone in the exact same directory (after you've installed the same period tracker), that it might be able to read it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer