Album art all the same?!

A

AC Question

Hello im new to the forum and will apprecaite all help. I have an album of The UK Top 40 from 2012 and i decide to put it onto my samsung galaxy s5. I did and the problem is that all the songs from the album have the same picture of a song from the album. Its really annoying. I think this might be because the album name on each song is the same as it like all the singles put together under the name The UK Top 40 but on the pc they all show the different album covers for each song so i dont really understand. I tried deleting the album cover on some app but didnt help. I tried a different one and no hope. It also annoys me because i had an iPhone before and i had the exact same album on there and had no problem with it. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello im new to the forum and will apprecaite all help. I have an album of The UK Top 40 from 2012 and i decide to put it onto my samsung galaxy s5. I did and the problem is that all the songs from the album have the same picture of a song from the album. Its really annoying. I think this might be because the album name on each song is the same as it like all the singles put together under the name The UK Top 40 but on the pc they all show the different album covers for each song so i dont really understand. I tried deleting the album cover on some app but didnt help. I tried a different one and no hope. It also annoys me because i had an iPhone before and i had the exact same album on there and had no problem with it. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this app a try, it might help fix it for you.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=com.ADnet&hl=en&token=MEGZiB7I

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38