my moto 360 is stuck on a screen that says install android wear on your phone

A

AC Question

I think I might have pressed something in the dark, but now my note3 doesn't see my watch at all. I've tried powering off the watch and powering off the phone, but the screen on the watch still says install android wear on your phone. Any ideas? I've been using the watch without a problem for about 2 months, until now

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I think I might have pressed something in the dark, but now my note3 doesn't see my watch at all. I've tried powering off the watch and powering off the phone, but the screen on the watch still says install android wear on your phone. Any ideas? I've been using the watch without a problem for about 2 months, until now

Welcome to Android Central!

it sounds like the watch needs to be re setup. You will have to go in to the Android Wear app and forget the device and then pair it again.

David Beak

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
same problem here, i recently got my moto360 and i am trying to connect with my iphone but moto360 screen does not change from saying 'install android wear on your phone' and resetting moto360 would do any difference, restarting iphone would not help.

nothing works moto360 is on latest firmware

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo