What's wrong with sync manager?

A

AC Question

When I link my HTC One to my computer, the computer recognizes its presence (shows up as a removable disc and actually names it as HTC one), and the phone knows it's connected to the computer because it immediately starts charging itself, but sync manager flatly refuses to recognize the presence of the phone. It keeps telling me 'no phone connected' when the phone knows it's connected and the computer knows it's connected. I've tried this with four different cables and uninstalled and re-installed sync manager half a dozen times and it's the same result every time. The problem is clearly in sync manager itself. How do I get my music or photos on to my phone?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
When I link my HTC One to my computer, the computer recognizes its presence (shows up as a removable disc and actually names it as HTC one), and the phone knows it's connected to the computer because it immediately starts charging itself, but sync manager flatly refuses to recognize the presence of the phone. It keeps telling me 'no phone connected' when the phone knows it's connected and the computer knows it's connected. I've tried this with four different cables and uninstalled and re-installed sync manager half a dozen times and it's the same result every time. The problem is clearly in sync manager itself. How do I get my music or photos on to my phone?

Welcome to Android Central!

Can you see the phones internal storage on your computer with Windows file explorer?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699