Why can't I delete pictures in my gallery with the Picasa symbol

A

AC Question

I've tried disabling the Picasa album under Gallery Settings but the it just gives me blank files.. I've gone into setting > all > gallery > clear cashe.

I'm not sure what else to do. I don't even have the Picasa app so idk why they just showed up. their doubles of pictures I already have. I checked my Google account and some pictures in my Gallery are not there so I can't delete them from there.

I noticed I now have Google + on my phone... if I Uninstaller Google + will that delete all my pictures in my Google account? someone please help! this is annoying

anon(5600632)

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Deleting the Google + app, or even your Google + account, will not delete pictures from your Google Photos (the Picasa name is gradually being phased out and replaced with Google Photos).

Generally, the Gallery app or Photos app on your phone will let you delete a photo from the device, but not from your Picasa/Google Photos cloud.

The best way to do it is with a desktop/laptop computer rather than a phone. While logged into your google account, go to photos.google.com This will show everything in your google cloud account, and you can move them into albums, delete them, whatever you want from there.

Nikita Kleinig

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site
I have even tried this method, and I have deleted the photos and also gone to the trash and permanently deleted them all. But on my phone the photos are still appearing with the Picasa symbol. Do u know what else I can do?:-\

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Go to your "Accounts" manager in settings. Make sure Picasa is sync enabled. This way it will sync with the servers. If it hasnt, your phone won't know that the photos have been deleted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38