Will they replace my phone?

A

AC Question

I've had my Droid Turbo for almost a year, and I've been very disappointed by the phone in general. I think it may just be my model, so I want to know if (with everything that's wrong) I can get it replaced or get a new phone for cheap or free.

Two days after I got the Turbo, it started randomly glitching out and turning off. Fairly regularly too, almost every day. A week after, I noticed that the "48 hour battery life" was a lie. I got maybe 9-10 hours just checking my Facebook everyone once in a while.

The phone stopped glitching and turning off all the time after a while. It still did/does it once in a while, maybe every few days, but not every day.

The battery got worse over time. It dropped to around 6 hours on full charge, and sometimes part of the screen wouldn't let me type.

Then my dog ripped the charger out of the port one time, and that caused me to have to lean the cord at an odd angle to charge it. The headphone jack also broke for unknown reasons, and I had to lean that too. Then my mom cracked my phone screen (gotta love moms).

My battery life now is maybe 4-5 hours on full charge. It charges VERY slow, when it does charge. Right now, I've had it plugged in for around 5 hours and it won't turn on. So that's great. I posted about that on another question, but now the green LED is occasionally turning on for a minute, before disappearing. Not even getting the battery sign anymore.

I'm really in a rough spot financially, I can't pay for a $500-$600 phone. Does anyone know if they can do anything? Or any way to turn it on again?