Firewall service keeps showing

A

AC Question

My phone keeps showing "Firewall Service" but just q second. After a couple of minutes it shows again, and just a second. It happened after i used 360 security. I boost the phone and cleared junk files. Help me please.

Juan D

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I tried what you suggested: I instal x-plore, granted permissions so I could see the hiden files, located the three .apk files that I have to delete (firewall service, time service and security service) but when I selected them and tap on delete, x-plore said that some files could not be deleted... and they remain in there.

Any thoughts on how to continue?

AHMAD777

Feb 12, 2016
Visit site
I HAVE JUST REGISTERED TO POST THIS

go to settings > application manager > downloaded > and uninstall security service and an app with a random name and defualt android icon *_antc somthing like that :)

good luck .
it worked for me . :p:p

Pravin Pednekar

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Shabaan,
Gr8 Search.
I have too install Lookout Antivirus.
It found Trojan threat in Firewall Services.
But as we cannot uninstall this app. We can go ahead and disable this.
Its work for me well. You can try it but on your own risk :)

Regards,
Pravin Pednekar

HARESH ZENDE

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
i had same problem...i to was using 360 security...just did antivirus scan using 360 and followed the instruction...disabled Firewall ...
disabled Security Services and disabled Time Service u can also find all this 3 things in andriod settings/apps/all find it and disabled it.Problem solved. :D

IANDSON MENDES CRUZ

Feb 24, 2016
Visit site
Olá !!! Gostaria de le informar que este Firewall service que fica mostrando na tela de seu smartphone trata se me um malware que tem a finalidade maliciosa de instalar aplicativos sem sua autorização. Por tanto a unica forma de elimina lo é reinstalando a Rom original em seu smartphone , diferente da ação padrão de fábrica.

Hello !!! I wish to inform you that this Firewall servicethat keep showing on the screen of your smartphone, This is malware that has a Malicious intention to install applications without your permission. Therefore the only way to eliminate it, is reinstalling the original ROM on your smartphone , unlike the Action Factory default .

Bijay Shaw

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
My phone keeps showing "Firewall Service" but just q second. After a couple of minutes it shows again, and just a second. It happened after i used 360 security. I boost the phone and cleared junk files. Help me please.

Denny P2

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Olá !!! Gostaria de le informar que este Firewall service que fica mostrando na tela de seu smartphone trata se me um malware que tem a finalidade maliciosa de instalar aplicativos sem sua autorização. Por tanto a unica forma de elimina lo é reinstalando a Rom original em seu smartphone , diferente da ação padrão de fábrica.

Hello !!! I wish to inform you that this Firewall servicethat keep showing on the screen of your smartphone, This is malware that has a Malicious intention to install applications without your permission. Therefore the only way to eliminate it, is reinstalling the original ROM on your smartphone , unlike the Action Factory default .

I agree with you. A friend of mine had the same problem. I was able to solve it by flashing a custom ROM :)

Posted via the Android Central App

Phillipehanson

Nov 29, 2017
Visit site
Stop the ipchains service.
# service ipchains stop
Stop the iptables service.
# service iptables stop
Stop the ipchains service after reboot.
# chkconfig ipchains off
Stop the iptables service after reboot.
# chkconfig iptables off