Go to MENU find your setting, click it then find APPS after that find the ALL apps. FINALLY FIND FIREWALLSERVICE AND DISABLE AND CLICK OFF NOTIFICATION.
    02-04-2016 03:52 AM
    not work if you remove your antivirus. I am try with the AVAST but not work
    02-09-2016 07:17 AM
    I HAVE JUST REGISTERED TO POST THIS

go to settings > application manager > downloaded > and uninstall security service and an app with a random name and defualt android icon *_antc somthing like that

good luck .
    it worked for me .
    02-12-2016 07:16 AM
    Thanks Shabaan,
    Gr8 Search.
    I have too install Lookout Antivirus.
    It found Trojan threat in Firewall Services.
    But as we cannot uninstall this app. We can go ahead and disable this.
    Its work for me well. You can try it but on your own risk :-)

Regards,
    Pravin Pednekar
    02-13-2016 03:44 AM
    i had same problem...i to was using 360 security...just did antivirus scan using 360 and followed the instruction...disabled Firewall ...
    disabled Security Services and disabled Time Service u can also find all this 3 things in andriod settings/apps/all find it and disabled it.Problem solved.
    02-16-2016 04:11 AM
    Olá !!! Gostaria de le informar que este Firewall service que fica mostrando na tela de seu smartphone trata se me um malware que tem a finalidade maliciosa de instalar aplicativos sem sua autorização. Por tanto a unica forma de elimina lo é reinstalando a Rom original em seu smartphone , diferente da ação padrão de fábrica.

Hello !!! I wish to inform you that this Firewall servicethat keep showing on the screen of your smartphone, This is malware that has a Malicious intention to install applications without your permission. Therefore the only way to eliminate it, is reinstalling the original ROM on your smartphone , unlike the Action Factory default .
    Denny P2 likes this.
    02-24-2016 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    My phone keeps showing "Firewall Service" but just q second. After a couple of minutes it shows again, and just a second. It happened after i used 360 security. I boost the phone and cleared junk files. Help me please.
    02-29-2016 01:08 PM
    Olá !!! Gostaria de le informar que este Firewall service que fica mostrando na tela de seu smartphone trata se me um malware que tem a finalidade maliciosa de instalar aplicativos sem sua autorização. Por tanto a unica forma de elimina lo é reinstalando a Rom original em seu smartphone , diferente da ação padrão de fábrica.

Hello !!! I wish to inform you that this Firewall servicethat keep showing on the screen of your smartphone, This is malware that has a Malicious intention to install applications without your permission. Therefore the only way to eliminate it, is reinstalling the original ROM on your smartphone , unlike the Action Factory default .
    I agree with you. A friend of mine had the same problem. I was able to solve it by flashing a custom ROM

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-29-2016 01:52 PM
    thanks a lot bro....it also works for my device.
    completely remove Trojans.
    03-07-2016 08:29 AM
    I also have the same problem its really annoying. I cnt use any ofmy app its coming to middle
    03-10-2016 10:58 AM
    Thank you 100 times!!! No, thank you 1000 times!!! I already hated this firewall service, from the bottom of my hart!
    I've managed to solve it, as you explain.

Regards
    03-11-2016 03:57 AM
    You just need to find the fire wall service and disable it
    I fixed it by myself and im 14 yo
    04-02-2016 03:54 AM
    I don't know bro but it works with me great now for like a week so i guess try restart your phone and go to your applications try to find firewall service and disable it!!
    04-04-2016 09:35 PM
63 123