Any good styli for artists on Android?

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I recently got hold of a second hand ASUS me302c android tablet, so I'm quite new to android. (so far though I'm willing to admit I prefer it over Apple stuff)
I'm the kind of guy who loves to draw whenever I can, so naturally I thought about getting a stylus for my tablet so I could use it as a sketchbook.
However, after trawling the internet for hours on end, I can't seem to find many pressure sensitive active styli that work without your tablet having any kind of Wacom digitizer built into it.
The only Android compatible stylus with pressure and angle sensitivity I could find was HEX3's Jaja Stylus. Most reviews of it seems to be favourable, but complain about the fact that it uses ultrasound to transmit data rather than Bluetooth, meaning that it can be prone to disruption. Plus it only works with a small handfull of apps. (only 3)
Is this really the only stylus with the aforementioned features on Android, or am I missing something?
Being a student, I don't really have the cash to shell out for something like a Galaxy note.

If the above statement is true, would anyone have any recommendations on any other styli or alternatives/workarounds?
If the only way forward is to resort to something like an active note-taking stylus that doesn't support pressure, which one would you recommend?
And of course, if the above statement is false, and there are in fact other Styli, could someone please point me in the direction of a stylus to suite my needs?
Thank you very much in advance for your time :)

Lore Scalzo

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry to say I think u did not the best choice for your needs... I tried some good tablets with different pens and apps but finally I could not find something really remarkable. The point is that the most of sensivity is due to the digitizer of the Tab' screen. Galxy Note (ex) uses a wacom digitizer with 1,024 levels of pressure sensivity... it is simply another world, and when you feel the need of use some more powerful software than android's ones you can use the tablet linked to the desktop. Finally I decided to save a little more bucks and get one of those. I got a Note just 'cause I feel good with Android but there are a lot good products with Apple and Microsoft OS.
Keep drawing!:cool:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member