Why I can't update my device when it was rooted?

harshalunde

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
my device was rooted i have unrooted it and i want to update it but my tablet samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-T211 7.0 inch is telling again and again when i click to software update it shows the message. Your device have been modified in unauthories way and when in tried with samsung kies and kies 3 on pc it failed and it have told that it will update from smart switch when i tried to update it failed and told that image error . please as possible as reply it fast

harshalunde

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Re: why i can't update my device when it was rooted

my device was rooted i have unrooted it and i want to update it but my tablet samsung galaxy tab 3 SM-T211 7.0 inch is telling again and again when i click to software update it shows the message. Your device have been modified in unauthories way and when in tried with samsung kies and kies 3 on pc it failed and it have told that it will update from smart switch when i tried to update it failed and told that image error . please as possible as reply it fast

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: why i can't update my device when it was rooted

Welcome to the forums. The OS is reading the device as being in a modified state, which was triggered by rooting it. If you reflash the stock ROM, that should clear it.

Tech-Newb

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
But tell in detail so i can do it plz

Posted via the Android Central App

I recommend you to search a guide on the internet. Almost all samsung devices have the same procedure to re-flash the stock ROM. But make sure you download the correct firmware for your model number.

Or just simply flash the latest firmware available for your model so you wont need to update it again.

Posted with ❤Love❤