how do I block unwanted calls that go to voice ?

A

AC Question

I have a call blocker but most calls go to voice I want to block that too...

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If it's specific numbers your carrier should offer some support for blocking calls. You could also go the Google Voice route. With Google Voice you can select actions for all calls, certain numbers, or any combination thereof. It has some pretty nice features too. Like transcribing voice messages so they can be read like texts, having all of your calls forwarded to another number if you don't answer our your phone is off. It will ring an infinite number of other phones if you don't answer, which is nice if you have a certain number that is high priority and you wouldn't want it to just go to voicemail. It can send you voicemail notifications to your email, completely block numbers from every getting thru. You can even leave personalized messages for individual callers, so they'll get a message that is different than what random people get. Blocking and other services are applied by contact so even if they have 5 numbers your options effect any number they call from. Voice also gives you a number that you can feel safe passing out to people you may not know very well. On top of all that and more it's free.

Posted via the Android Central App