help!!! confused

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
The things I'm going through my phone unbelievable I seen a bunch of Samsung installed apps on my phone that were pre-installed that I've never seen before this morning most of them said not compatible with this device so I did a master reset I try to activate the Knox protection and it said I needed uh root key. I have never seen this before tried resetting it again don't know why then it wouldn't even let me do any resets it was going to the reset as if I flash reset it like as if you got locked out and then tried to get in. What's even more odd is notifications from this site coming to my email on questions I never even subscribed to this page has been helpful but lately have been getting answers to everything but my questions?

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Hmm I haven't heard of uproot key for Know. Is your device rooted? What phone is it? In the meantime if it's NOT rooted download Samsung Smart Switch and install on your pc. Run the program and select emergency firmware recovery and follow the on screen instructions. This shouldn't affect your data but use the program to back up anything important.
Not sure about your second question but you probably need to change settings in subscriptions

debbieespo

Jan 29, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy grand prime and in lockscreen and security . device security it says unable to activate need root key i called tmobile tech said when i reset it may have not loaded all the Samsung installed apps correctly so I trip something I don't know some of those texts really don't know they're just looking it up as they go I just never came across this problem and I've done a lot of Master resets for security reasons. Thank u

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress