Is there an e-mail app that allows me to insert inline images?

A

AC Question

I just got my first Android phone after years of using iPhones, and am loving it, except for the lack of this seemingly basic functionality. I need to add images between sections of my text in emails. I do this many times a day for my job, and lumping images together as attachments is just not an option.

Not only can the default app not do that, but I've tested a dozen third party apps and I can't find one with this capability (except the Gmail app, but my work e-mail is not a Gmail account). An hour of Google searching has revealed no answers. This was dead simple in iOS. Is there an app out there that can do this on Android for any e-mail account? Or am I missing something obvious with the default app?

I'm using a Sony Xperia Z5 with Android 6.0

Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got my first Android phone after years of using iPhones, and am loving it, except for the lack of this seemingly basic functionality. I need to add images between sections of my text in emails. I do this many times a day for my job, and lumping images together as attachments is just not an option.

Not only can the default app not do that, but I've tested a dozen third party apps and I can't find one with this capability (except the Gmail app, but my work e-mail is not a Gmail account). An hour of Google searching has revealed no answers. This was dead simple in iOS. Is there an app out there that can do this on Android for any e-mail account? Or am I missing something obvious with the default app?

I'm using a Sony Xperia Z5 with Android 6.0

Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you find an app that did what you wanted?