Why does the phone not make or receive calls?

A

AC Question

The phone is Lenovo A1000 and it's two weeks old. Since the beginning it had a problem where the first SIM card would stop being able to make or receive calls.

When a call is being made after I pick the SIM to be used it just takes me back, shows the call in the list of outgoing calls, but never actually makes it.

When it receives a call it rings for less than a second, then stops. Shows that there is a missed call. The caller receives a free signal, followed by a busy signal.

The issue temporarily stops occurring when the device is restarted, starts doing it again within the same day.

SIM1 was changed, because it was old, I also switched the 3G to be used by SIM2, because it lowers the connection and we don't use 3G and SIM1 is used more. Now the issue occurs on both SIMs. I switched the 3G back to SIM1, but it didn't fix anything. I've read that it could be from the service provider, but then why would it happen on both SIMs that are on different ones and stop occurring for a while when the phone is restarted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38