Bluetooth won't turn or stay on - HTC M9

A

AC Question

Bluetooth won't turn or stay on

I have an HTC M9. Within the past month, I started having issues with my Bluetooth. I will turn it on and it will stay on for a short period of time, usually less than ten minutes. After that, it shuts off and then won't turn back on. I'll push the on button and it will flash on for a second, but then remain off. I've tried deleting any new apps, restarting, clearing the data/cache, but nothing works. I really don't want to do a factory reset, especially since I don't know if that will even fix it. Any ideas?
Oh, my phone is running on 6.0 and I check for updates daily, bit nothing as of yet.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth won't turn or stay on

I have an HTC M9. Within the past month, I started having issues with my Bluetooth. I will turn it on and it will stay on for a short period of time, usually less than ten minutes. After that, it shuts off and then won't turn back on. I'll push the on button and it will flash on for a second, but then remain off. I've tried deleting any new apps, restarting, clearing the data/cache, but nothing works. I really don't want to do a factory reset, especially since I don't know if that will even fix it. Any ideas?
Oh, my phone is running on 6.0 and I check for updates daily, bit nothing as of yet.

Welcome to Android Central!

There could be an issue with the bluetooth radio maybe. Factory reset seems to be the last options to try before you start to think its a hardware issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa