Hello, I have a question that I hope someone can answer for me.

A

AC Question

Our daughter very recently passed away and all of her pictures and videos she took are stored on her phone. I tried to use her code and after so many attempts it prompted me with a list of options to access the phone. I put in the code that we thought it was and it allowed us into the phone. We got to see her final wishes she had stored but when the phone auto locked it will no longer allow us access with the code I put in. We do NOT want to do a hard reset because we will lose all of her data and that is all we have left of her. Please I hope that there is someone out there at Samsung or elsewhere that can help us to gain access to the data, I don't care about email or contacts or anything else, just her data.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Very sorry to hear about your loss. If you remember her Google or Samsung credentials you could check which options are available after signing on Android Device Manager (Google) or Find my Mobile (Samsung) from a different device. If not, I'm afraid your only option is taking your phone to a Samsung Store and see if they can assist you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non