Hello, I have a Huawei Nexus 6P and i have a few albums on my phone and i only need my camera album so does anybody know how to move photos from like lets say screenshots to camera? i have tried to figure it out and i just can't around when i first got it in August i figured out how but i can't for the life of me remember.... please help me
    thank you
    09-26-2016 04:56 PM
    I don't think you can move photos to "camera", that album is where pics go when you take them with the camera. If you just want them in one album, maybe create new album and transfer them all into that...
    09-26-2016 09:48 PM
    You need to use your file manager app or something like ES file explorer. All you have to do is locate the files you want to move, select them, go to the menu and select "copy". Then navigate to the folder you want them in, and "paste" them there. And yes, you can copy (or move) photos to the Camera folder... at least it does on my Note 4.

Note that you should always use the copy function and not the move function. Android deletes the file in the original folder when it moves it... regardless if the move is successful or not! Always use the copy function and verify the files copied over correctly, then go back to the original folder and manually delete the originals.

By the way, you can also do it directly in the gallery if your phone has that function in it's menu. Just select the photo, click on your menu and see if the function is there.
    09-26-2016 10:34 PM
    My mistake, i can do it too....
    09-28-2016 07:20 AM