Group messaging issues

A

AC Question

I apologize in advance because this is kind of hard to explain. I have a Google Pixel and for the last few days a group chat with a friends (on iOS and android) will not work correctly. Whenever someone adds to the group chat on their phone, it is received in the individual thread on the other devices. When I reply to the group it looks to them as if I have texted them directly if that makes sense. What makes the situation more strange is I have a large group chat with a different set of friends (again both iOS and android) and it is working fine. I have the option for group chat on, and have tried restarting. Would the next step be to try a reset?

FokisMoney

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I apologize in advance because this is kind of hard to explain. I have a Google Pixel and for the last few days a group chat with a friends (on iOS and android) will not work correctly. Whenever someone adds to the group chat on their phone, it is received in the individual thread on the other devices. When I reply to the group it looks to them as if I have texted them directly if that makes sense. What makes the situation more strange is I have a large group chat with a different set of friends (again both iOS and android) and it is working fine. I have the option for group chat on, and have tried restarting. Would the next step be to try a reset?

I am also having this issue, except when I do get group messages 70% of the time they come thru failed like failed picture messages and ask me to re-download it. The file size usually is about 300 bytes. I had this same issue on my 6p, but when I pop my sim card in my V20 no issues at all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87