Unable to catch screenshots,prevented by security policy

A

AC Question

I have a galaxy note4 and I'm getting this message when I want to capture screenshot on my telegram.
I don't have this problem anywhere else.
What should I do?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Is your device connected to company email? Are you trying to screenshot something that might be protected by company mobile device policy?

I have my Nexus 6P connected to corporate email, in the secure apps that are used to deliver email I am unable to screenshot as company policy does not allow it to help with protecting company data.

Sonny G1

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
Has anyone found a answer for this other than "certain apps" I've been trying to get a screen shot of *anything*. I can not take a screen shot period. So I wiped my phone, Note 4 6.0.1 twrp, wiped cache data, everything, went back to beginning. New phone right? After getting to main window.. I tried a screen shot.... same security issue. I did nothing to the phone but do a hard reset. This seems to me to be something within 6.0.1. I rooted the phone. Still, cannot do a screen shot, of anything. Fresh hard reset, and root is ALL that is on this phone. I've looked at all the settings every one has mentioned from many places.. they're already set, I then re installed Titanium and froze knox... nothing is working...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38