Which is better messages or messenger?

A

AC Question

I keep getting messages to switch from Messages to Messenger. Which is best and why?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Whichever one you want. Messenger by Google doesn't have themes. So it won't look as good as Messages if you use themes on your phone (I assume you have a Samsung lol). It's always going to be white. It's smooth and fast. It also supports longer SMS messages. It's not going to be able to access your contact groups for some reason though.

Personally I prefer Textra or ChompSMS over both of your options.

RogueVart

Dec 16, 2016
Visit site
Zangi messenger app is one of the best. If you have any problems with low data usage then this app is exactly for you. It is available for Android, light weight and has all the necessary features. Like chats, messages, video and audio calls, stickers and so on and so forth.
The app is light and very easy to use you can activate the "low data usage" if your internet is 2G or very slow and have no problems.

RogueVart

Dec 16, 2016
Visit site
Zangi messenger app is one of the best. If you have any problems with low data usage then this app is exactly for you. It is available for Android, light weight and has all the necessary features. Like chats, messages, video and audio calls, stickers and so on and so forth.
The app is light and very easy to use you can activate the "low data usage" if your internet is 2G or very slow and have no problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87