Android isn't starting

Mare Cyrano

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
My android is not starting, when i try to start i just see the phone logo and it stays like this
the battery was dead so i went to charge it, then i think i started it while it's charging (i guess that was a wrong step to do, but i didnt know to be honest). so i tried to close and reopen then i received a sync apps message i cant fully remember the message, but it went stuck for long time so once again restarted phone, now its only stuck at logo

i already tried to enter recovery mode but i dont receive the list of options, just android picture for time then phone restarts on its own.

i hope i explained what had happened, if there's anything i can do to recover phone, even if it will erase everything please help me out and tell me in details.

-a note some mention in such issue; when i try to charge the phone i can see battery charging as usual and battery does get hot.
-so far phone not detected on PC
-phone was rooted

it's Samsung Gt-n7000

Last edited:

jeffhaskins

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: andriod isnt starting

Boot into download mode. Usually you have to hold vol-, home, and power when the device is off. Next you need a pc and Odin3. Then just download the right firmware from sammobile.com and load it into the PDA slot in Odin and hit start. Then you'll be back to stock.

Mare Cyrano

Dec 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: andriod isnt starting

Boot into download mode. Usually you have to hold vol-, home, and power when the device is off. Next you need a pc and Odin3. Then just download the right firmware from sammobile.com and load it into the PDA slot in Odin and hit start. Then you'll be back to stock.
i followed everything while downloading but failed, i tried few times and restarted PC, im not even sure if USB connected perfectly or no? but the USB working fine when i tried another phone
Screenshot_1.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty