When i watch a video on facebook i cant back to my homescreen,this is on samsung galaxy

A

AC Question

I play a video on facebook and when its finished i cant go back to homescreen there is no close button,this is on samsung galaxy s7

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have a similar problem after editing a photo in Snapseed. Either I haven't figured it out - tapping Back doesn't do it - or there's something wrong. I resort to tapping the Recents button, then swiping it away. To edit another photo, I then have to relaunch the app by tapping the icon in the app drawer.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I don't have any problems with Snapseed returning to the homescreen. If I hit the back key while in Snapseed, I can back out and return all the way back to the app drawer or homescreen. Am I misunderstanding your dilema?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Facebook homescreen,the video just stays there and i cant return
I've read about this problem before on this forum. I'm going to do a search for it, but not tonight... past my bedtime. Check back tomorrow or try searching for threads on "can't close video on facebook" or something along those lines.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, I couldn't find the thread I was thinking of. On Google search, there seems to be no real remedy either although people have reported it before. Have you tried pressing and holding on the video to see if a menu pops up? Maybe a minimize or close option shows up? How about if you press and hold on you recent apps button to see if a menu pops up? You might also want to check if there's an update to the facebook app. I don't use facebook, because I detest it... for privacy, and stuff just like this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38