Cortana will not load in my LG G3.

A

AC Question

No matter what I do, when it comes to installing Cortana on my LG G3, it states that I don't have the right phone.
I have even checked that I will accept from other sources than Google Play.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Jacob

anon(9983233)

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
According to your devices specs.. your smart phone falls into the 4.4 - 6.0 OS range. Clearly you're within the desired setting range for this app to work. let's make sure you downloaded the app from the official Google Play store:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...id=com.microsoft.cortana&hl=en&token=knthHubs

If the download doesn't install, you will have to force stop Google Play & Google Play services, Clear the cache. Once clear or clean, reactivate those two apps/services, login to your Gmail account and attempt to install the Cortana app once again. In this, all app I've listed need to log in, verify one another and you may be required to enter your pin code in order to continue. Do not attempt to download or install Cortana app until everything loads or clears often this may mean having to wait approx 5 mins or more because you cleared the cache and reset the system as to install the app.

As a tip, make sure you access the app via Google Play and not a third party link.. Go directly to Google Play and locate the link I posted above or type in Cortana app for android.