My phone often goes to a website when unlocked

A

AC Question

When I unlocks my phone after or 2 seconds when my Internet is on a white screen comes on my phone and it shows a blue colour small loading screen on the top and it gets into play store or some other website or even it installs some unimportant apk. I tried a lot to solve it but I can't.and also one day I found in my application manager.there is a blank space which occupies 2mb and I can't unintelligible or clear it.WHAT CAN I DO CAN U PLS HELP ME???

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Does this only happen when you're using the browser? Is the phone actually downloading an apk file? They shouldn't install automatically, since apk files require you to open them in order to install.

Pottalah

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem and I found the solution. Go to settings, lock screen and security then to device administrators. In there I found an app with no name. It looked blank. I touched on the blank space and it showed some unnamed app that had access to everything. I deactivated it. I then went to settings, apps and there was a blank at the top of that page. I touched on it and I uninstalled that app. After that, I restarted my phone and that solved the problem that some clown had created for me. It was very frustrating, but let's face it, that's their intention. I hope this helps.