ABT.com has in stock!

Randomhero180

May 23, 2011
elementdesignllc.com
Just got one! Ships tomorrow. They had two left when I ordered.

You have to get the right person, I called once they had 5 in champagne and I didn't know if I wanted that color so I called back, guy said they had none, called a third time and the guy said they still had 2.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scumbag Inc.

Gwail

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Did you pay the $70 or so Saturday delivery charge? That is not a guarantee. I opted for free 2 day instead. When you call Abt ask for Sales Associate - Janette Iversen - jiversen@abt.com

I did pay the extra $70-80 for overnight Saturday delivery. Janette was the rep I spoke to as well. I'll let you know when I get a confirmation number from UPS. BTW I already have a pending charge from ABT which seems to be a good sign.

yellohj

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I did pay the extra $70-80 for overnight Saturday delivery. Janette was the rep I spoke to as well. I'll let you know when I get a confirmation number from UPS. BTW I already have a pending charge from ABT which seems to be a good sign.

I called back in and spoke to Randie (sp?) a female in CS. She was wonderful. I upgraded to Overnight with Saturday delivery. I am taking a chance - betting $68.34 on a Christmas Miracle that it will deliver on Saturday.
Its T*U*R*B*O*T*I*M*E!

Scumbag Inc.

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Placed my order for a TF201B1CG at 5:17 CST 12/22/11. I did not pay for the extra shipping. I told Janette (that is whom I ordered through as well) that I didn't care if I got it before Christmas just as long as I got it before February. And we both LOLed.
She had told me I bought the last one. A couple of hours later I called back and asked how many they had in stock. The guy I spoke with confidently said they were sold out. He asked me if I would like to backorder one and I informed him I had already placed an order. He looked it up for me on his own instance and confirmed I had one reserved with my name on it. He said something along the lines of, "You happy now motherf***er?"/Marcellus Wallace. And we both LOLed.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Placed my order for a TF201B1CG at 5:17 CST 12/22/11. I did not pay for the extra shipping. I told Janette (that is whom I ordered through as well) that I didn't care if I got it before Christmas just as long as I got it before February. And we both LOLed.
She had told me I bought the last one. A couple of hours later I called back and asked how many they had. The guy I spoke with confidently said they were sold out. He asked me if I would like to backorder one and I informed him I had already placed an order. He looked it up for me on his own instance and confirmed I had one reserved with my name on it. He said something along the lines of, "You happy now motherf***er?"/Marcellus Wallace And we both LOLed.

Sounds like you had a lovely time LOL-ing on the phone today. ;-)

yellohj

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
And refreshing these damned threads. I just bit off my last finger nail.
Any word on the champagne dock anywhere? I think I can get a little more off my thumb. NOM!

not instant but ecost.com had them- don't know to trust them or not.

my order Order Status: Order Scheduled for Shipment- 1 step closer