UK 24'ers

Ysnmusk

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
S24 ultra Arrived early this morning before 8am. Set it up. Sent back my s23 ultra. Enjoying it so far. Flat screen makes a big difference. U see more and it looks brilliant.

Reactions: pags11

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else bother with the Official screen protectors I assume most of us got free? I'm impressed with the fitting system they created, but not sure I'll keep it on long term. I like edge to edge, and it isn't quite there.

Ysnmusk

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else bother with the Official screen protectors I assume most of us got free? I'm impressed with the fitting system they created, but not sure I'll keep it on long term. I like edge to edge, and it isn't quite there.
I didn't bother. Already pre-ordered a glass tempered one

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the protector could have reached a little closer to the edges. I will see how it goes but I still have a couple of S23U official protectors which look like they will reach to the edges more, not anti reflective but worth a punt.

Reactions: fuzzylumpkin

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the protector could have reached a little closer to the edges. I will see how it goes but I still have a couple of S23U official protectors which look like they will reach to the edges more, not anti reflective but worth a punt.
Thought it might be the Ringke case, but it's just as short with the Official pleather case. Ordered some ESR tempered ones... I know it will trigger me lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana