UK 24'ers

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Do you guys apply scree protectors yourself? I always get bubbles trapped.

Thinking of going to the phone accessory kiosk and asking him to do it for 5-10 quid
Yes, it's part of the fun of it for me. After five plus years learning, along with the process becoming a little less complex, have gotten relatively skilled at installing the Whitestone Dome tempered glass protectors.

oatmeal-claypole

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
Yes, it's part of the fun of it for me. After five plus years learning, along with the process becoming a little less complex, have gotten relatively skilled at installing the Whitestone Dome tempered glass protectors.
It used to be tricky 8-10 years ago and I got bubbles trapped which never really escaped.

But since then all my phones have come with preinstalled screen protectors. But the free screen protector is a 2 pack so I can afford to get one wrong and try again if it doesnt install properly

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It used to be tricky 8-10 years ago and I got bubbles trapped which never really escaped.

But since then all my phones have come with preinstalled screen protectors. But the free screen protector is a 2 pack so I can afford to get one wrong and try again if it doesnt install properly
As long as you follow the instructions the included screen protectors are incredibly user-friendly, I doubt you will mess it up.

jma78b

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I should have looked earlier for this thread. I wasn't going to get a new phone as I seem to get one every 6 months lol! I only got the S23 Ultra August last year. Anyhow I had an email with £50 discount and freebies and I wanted the Galaxy Watch 6 for a while. With all the discounts and the freebies and trade in I paid £599 so very happy with that. I didn't look at using perks at work as they don't usually give a good trade in. Anyhow have had the phone 512gb, Titanium Grey, for just over 24 hours. Never thought I would go back to a huge slab phone after using the Flip for a couple years. But the camera is so much better! Anyhow hopefully that's me done for another 6 months lol eek!

Attachments

• S24.jpg
    S24.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 25

oatmeal-claypole

Jan 22, 2024
Visit site
DPD has created the tracking number for my phone at 09:00 today but there has been no movement since. Hope they actually get the parcel by tonight and can do the delivery tomorrow

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Anybody get the free watch? Does it come with a strap in the box? Or is the free sport band the only strap? I'm punting mine on to envirofone and it just says galaxy watch on the site, nothing about including a strap.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Anybody get the free watch? Does it come with a strap in the box? Or is the free sport band the only strap? I'm punting mine on to envirofone and it just says galaxy watch on the site, nothing about including a strap.
The sport band is the one in the box, and the only one it comes with. How much they giving you? Been thinking of listing it on ebay or something, but seems like effort lol.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
On other forums some say the watch comes with a strap attached in the long box, mine came in the long box and the space for a strap but the strap itself was in another package.

craftycarper1

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
The sport band is the one in the box, and the only one it comes with. How much they giving you? Been thinking of listing it on ebay or something, but seems like effort lol.
The sport band came in its own box, I didn't know if the long box included a basic strap? Not opened mine as wanted to sell as sealed.
Envirofone pay £150 for watch (doesn't state must include strap) I've removed my Ebay listing (had it at £150 buy it now including the strap) don't know what that would have been for me minus fees.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
On other forums some say the watch comes with a strap attached in the long box, mine came in the long box and the space for a strap but the strap itself was in another package.
That's odd. mine came in a long box with a space for just the watch and a space for a boxed strap. That's how my 4 Classic and 5 Pro came as well, but they had custom straps.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
The sport band came in its own box, I didn't know if the long box included a basic strap? Not opened mine as wanted to sell as sealed.
Envirofone pay £150 for watch (doesn't state must include strap) I've removed my Ebay listing (had it at £150 buy it now including the strap) don't know what that would have been for me minus fees.
£150 for a watch I'm not gonna use is pretty good. Was gonna try and get £200, but £150 is what I actually expected

My plan was the same, but the watch wasn't sealed. Sounds like it's random enough that there's no way to know what's in your box without having a look. Phrasing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter