In Stock at Office Depot

tmeader

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the FYI to the OP. Got tired of all the date run-around from Amazon and just ordered a 32GB from Office Depot with a delivery date of the 6th :)

effingpace

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the FYI to the OP. Got tired of all the date run-around from Amazon and just ordered a 32GB from Office Depot with a delivery date of the 6th :)

how is this possible when i ordered on the 28th and its still backordered lol, where are you located? im in NJ

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I just called them, and they said the website is wrong. I went to place an order and it didn't stop me this time and say they were out of stock but did I want to "Order for Later". So I thought maybe they may actually have them in, but wanted to call to check before I took the leap. They do not have any in stock of any color in any storage size.

tmeader

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I just called them, and they said the website is wrong. I went to place an order and it didn't stop me this time and say they were out of stock but did I want to "Order for Later". So I thought maybe they may actually have them in, but wanted to call to check before I took the leap. They do not have any in stock of any color in any storage size.

We'll see, but mine never stated "Order for Later" at any point. It said, "In Stock" for immediate 3 day shipment. All other times I've tried, it stopped right after I added to the cart stating "Out of Stock".

Likewise, someone who ordered last night on the transformerforums got a shipping confirmation this morning.

effingpace

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Now they told me it will be restocked in 2 days and i'll get it by next week, every person gives me a different story. o well, just have to wait it out. dont feel like chasing this device around anymore.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Now they told me it will be restocked in 2 days and i'll get it by next week, every person gives me a different story. o well, just have to wait it out. dont feel like chasing this device around anymore.

That's what I did with Amazon. Just wait it out, and go about your life. Before I knew it, Amazon updated my order to an earlier delivery date and I now have been enjoying it ever since. I tried not to worry about it much before it arrived. It would come when it'd come. Now I'm waiting on the keyboard dock, doing the same thing.

cruelkix

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine Prime just came in via UPS at lunch today from my order at office depot on the 28th. Very cool piece of hardware. I can't wait to get back home and play with it some more. Had a hard time leaving it to go back to work, haha.

Came with .27 firmware FYI.

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine last Friday. Said it was in stock the whole time. Never showed back order. It was pending until yesterday when it was changed to in warehouse. Last night it showed as shipped with a USPS tracking number and it should be here tomorrow.

As, for the color, I've tried looking at any numbers to see what color it will be and cant find anything. I'm ready to place my pre order for the keyboard on Amazon, if its available.

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
We'll see, but mine never stated "Order for Later" at any point. It said, "In Stock" for immediate 3 day shipment. All other times I've tried, it stopped right after I added to the cart stating "Out of Stock".

Likewise, someone who ordered last night on the transformerforums got a shipping confirmation this morning.

Yeah, thats what I said. Mine did not say that either, thats why I immediately called to double check and that's when I found out the website was wrong and they didnt know when they'd be getting more. They said that right now they just get whatever Asus sends them. Which obviously isn't much (my words, not theirs).

No matter to me now, my replacement order from bjs.com shipped out this afternoon and Fedex says ill have it friday. Hope this time the screen is okay. Fingers crossed.....

Sent from my GS2

redlinetsi

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
i took a gamble anyways and ordered it...it was in and out of stock the last 2 days so we will see i guess i got a est. delivery date of 1/11/12

ludesleep

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Just placed my order at OD and as of now shows to be delivered on 1/9/2012

time of purchase 1/4/2012 9:34pm

Last edited:

Blendercloud

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Placed my order with OD on Tuesday afternoon. Got tracking information yesterday. It shows that it was in Seattle at 2:00 AM today. I'll update with how the whole process goes. So far, so good with OD.

Dolfy

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I still have not received a tracking number. Expected delivery is still showing 9th...*cross fingers*

I would either call or e-mail them asking for it. I didn't have one either even though I was charged for the tablet and within an hour of e-mailing them I received the shipped e-mail with a tracking number. Seems they missed adding the info into my order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress