Wireless Printer

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I bought the PrinterShare app today, and using it with my HP6800 via wifi.

Seems fine so far - just need to get used to starting the app to move the files to the printer, rather than printing from the Word or Excel applications on the PC. I'll get used to it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: my3chis

my3chis

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info for the printer share app. Nice to know that I don't have to go out and buy a new printer. I though I needed a wireless printer but I don't. I can still use my one attached to my desk top computer. Best yet, I can use it with my Thunderbolt also.

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't figured out how to enable google cloud print on my transformer. Anybody have a minute to help a technically disabled person? thx

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
You need:
*Google Cloud Print app
*Google Chrome
***In chrome go to options>> under the hood>> enable Google cloud print>> then select your printer
***Go to the app and print a test page after configuring it.

http://sgp.cm/isaiah

Thanks..Where do you find the Google Cloud Print app? I don't see it in the market. Also, is the stock browser Google Chrome or do I need to download it? Sorry to sound out of it..

fldude99

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
^^Thx again...so the full google chrome can be installed on the transformer?

Edit: I think I got it working. I had already set up cloud print on my pc..so after installing cloud print I think it will work on the tablet..I just have to get some ink!

Last edited: