Got my Red ZF2 64gb Version

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
I got my ZF2 for 3 days now. So far so good. I've updated everything including the so called bloatware without deleting a single software. Display is around 60-70%. I'm using 2 sims in this device with normal usage, casual call, mostly texting, casual surfing. I'm charging so far once a day just like my wife who is using an older iphone 4s version though. So I guess, the battery is just what I expected for a smartphone. So far what I don't like is the space bar is too close to the home button. Often times while texting or updating my phonebook i would accidentally touch the home screen. but it's not like it's a deal breaker. just saying. :).

Just curious, I got 2 system update, one for around 150MB and the other one is around 100MB. My software version now is 2.19.40.22. When I checked in the internet the WW 2.19.40.22 is around 1.1GB. Just curious if I got everything from the update considering the huge size difference 250mb vs 1.1Gb. :)

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
So far what I don't like is the space bar is too close to the home button. Often times while texting or updating my phonebook i would accidentally touch the home screen.

I've been using the Google Keyboard on all of my devices. Give it a try!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab S using Tapatalk

magrendz04

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I think the device started in .18 update. Then if you haven't updated your device yet and it's on stock, the total update will be 1.1GB. You're in the right track don't worry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed