Phone won't charge

Riley C

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
He guys i have an asus zenfone 2 (i think it is the basic model) and it WILL NOT turn on, I tried to charge it overnight, but still nothing... can someone please help me out here

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Press and hold the Power button for at least 10-15 seconds. If nothing happens, then try using a different USB cable and charging plug. If different chargers don't work, then it might be a problem with the battery, the charging port, or the motherboard -- you'd have to take it to a repair shop to find out.

Riley C

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
Press and hold the Power button for at least 10-15 seconds. If nothing happens, then try using a different USB cable and charging plug. If different chargers don't work, then it might be a problem with the battery, the charging port, or the motherboard -- you'd have to take it to a repair shop to find out.
Thank you B. Diddy, i have been using many different chargers.... and i have been holding the power button down like forever at a time, i think it is abt time i take it to a repair shop... just thought I could fix it myself, but... I can't

Do u know any good repair shops i can go to