nc just won't boot

jimmyw013#AC

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
My nc will not boot at all, I have a sd card with a restore and using clockwork 3. something the latest one. I did format with cw, system, cache, and then boot, got carried away with something forgot about it sitting then, then popped a different sd card with nookie on it, booted just fine, i wasn't looking for that, and just reinstalled the basics, then root it again or something later.

Can someone please help I've been up all night trying different things, I got it to connect to the computer and make a sound when i unplugged it and held the power button for a little bit then plugged it in, but the screen wont turn on, nothing at all and its driving me mad.

I was thinking could i load it up in ubuntu and format the nc flashdisk itself and just go from there? If there is anything i can do please tell me, bc i love this thing and don't want to have to but another one. If you need more information I'm more than willing to tell you everything that has happened, but this is the small spot of it.

Disgustoid

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Plug your charger into the wall (not a PC USB drive) and let the Nook charge for awhile. I've had instances where the Nook's battery takes awhile to get enough charge to reboot. Hopefully once it's charged you can boot to CWM from your memory card.

Reactions: jimmyw013#AC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruno1099