Any one else get Ghost Armor?

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I had mine installed yesterday at the kiosk at the mall, and am not satisfied. It seems to be shorter than the scrren, but wider at the same time. The guy that put it on said it would shrink after drying. I think he just put on the wrong one. Any other opinions after install?

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I was thinking about getting one. The guy at my local mall (Grapevine Mills, Grapevine, TX) said that they dont have the exact one for the bionic in stock yet, but should by next week.

Based on what he told me, you might be right about him putting the wrong one on.

Reactions: DOOG9517

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Fyi ghost armor now has protectors fit for the bionic. Got mine today and love it. Hey-uge difference from the vzw anti glare protector. Crystal clear and smooth to the touch.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Can't speak to the extended battery as I have the standard one and only got the screen protector installed. As for the proximity sensor, if it's the tiny little dot to the upper right of the 'a' in Motorola, there's a cutout for it. I've had zero issues with the phone since getting GA. Thoroughly pleased with it.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Just an update, I'm still very pleased with the clarity and feel of the GA, but wanted to mention that you do need to wipe it down occasionally to remove fingerprints and oil from your fingertips. But I think that just is a necessary thing with this or any protector.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I just got my full body installed during lunch today. Initial reaction is good. Feels nice and no problems with touch. I'll let it cure for the 24hrs they require and update later. I'm a little worried about one of the sides of my the glass because the film doesnt seem like it's sticking very well. That could change though.

DOOG9517

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
The sides and corner don't stick. I ended up getting the right one installed, and it looks like the beveled edge of the glass makes it tough to get a perfect fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non