GuidedTours.apk

teegale

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Backed up and uninstalled with Titanium Backup, then tried to restore but it won't install. Is it possible to get the apk from another user on here and install it? I'm returning my phone so I'm trying to get it as close to stock as possible.

jgrimberg1979#AC

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Backed up and uninstalled with Titanium Backup, then tried to restore but it won't install. Is it possible to get the apk from another user on here and install it? I'm returning my phone so I'm trying to get it as close to stock as possible.

Yes what is your email. I will email it to you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Thanks jgrimberg1979

It's okay to upload APK's as long as they aren't cracked. With this one in particular, I doubt you will be able to simply copy the ODEX and APK to your sys directory. I could be wrong but that hasn't always worked for me in the past. You might need to follow the permissions procedure on the apps that are safe to remove once rooted.

Also you might try just copying and pasting them back to your sys directory vs. a reinstall. Reboot when finished and see if it's there.

teegale

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link. Still can't get it to show up in my app drawer even after changing the permissions. Not quite sure what to do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo