Are you interested in ordering one?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I am curious about it, for sure.

If I had a choice, it would be between this phone, the V20, or the Marlin. Either would be awesome to own, IMO!

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Ive won one...I hope it lives to my expectations. Currently have the HTC One M8. Will it be an upgrade or more of a sidegrade?

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Ive won one...I hope it lives to my expectations. Currently have the HTC One M8. Will it be an upgrade or more of a sidegrade?

That's the best way to get a new phone. Winning always makes it so much more fun. I always cross my fingers when a new competitions comes up. Especially if it's for a BlackBerry device. If I don't win anything in the next year or so I'll have to purchase one then. :)

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I own the HTC One M8 and love it. Do you guys feel than if I change to the DTEK50, will it be an upgrade of more of a sidegrade?

Cheers

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
Does your M8 have issues? my sister has gone through 3 of them with warranty issues and is still have problems. If you're in the same boat, I would think that the Dtek would be a good upgrade. If not, then it's a marginal one. Very similar specs except the processors and the dtek has more ram.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Does your M8 have issues? my sister has gone through 3 of them with warranty issues and is still have problems. If you're in the same boat, I would think that the Dtek would be a good upgrade. If not, then it's a marginal one. Very similar specs except the processors and the dtek has more ram.
I have to replace the battery and the top speaker since it's distorting the sound at full volume. It will cost me like 50 euros tops to do it.
Other than that it's working great, to be honest.
Thanks for your input. :)