What Screen Protectors Are You Ordering?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
The best one will probably end up being the FloLab. It has the Anti Reflective feature like the s24 ultra screen, and it's really good. I have on on the iPhone, and my screen looks almost like the s24 ultra. I should be getting mine delivered tomorrow and will install it and see how it goes.

So is it 2 in a box? My husband got 2 with his case on Amazon and already can't find one. I wanted to do the Zagg Glass Elite but Best Buy doesn't have them.. Let us know how you like it and how fingerprint works with it. Oh I see it says 2pk version doesn't include Lifetime Warranty.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I recently purchased a Torras case which I think looks great and I love the kickstand MagSafe ring (although it flips open when pulling off the charger which I find annoying).

Anyway the ad I've seen for their screen protector looks pretty slick how it's applied. Looks like a film pulls back to remove any dust or lint just before the protector is applied but it's built into the mounting mechanism.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Using the Samsung Anti Reflective. So far I'm pleased with it though it took a few days for some minor bubbles to dissappear. I could have sworn one bubble along the edge had dust under it but I kept working on it and now it's perfect.
As to my thoughts about the screen protector I'm happy with it. Did not have to redo the fingerprints but my OCD insisted. Looks great, feels as smooth as glass. If you use it without a case the edge feels very sharp. As for the Anti-Flective properties it's not as good as the bare screen but not as bad as screens or protectors without Anti-Reflective claims. Will have to wait to see how well it wears, as some plastic protectors develop that scratchy look over time. My S23U screen protector carried me through the year though I don't remember if it was Whitestone or Spigen.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Once you put on a screen protector. The whole anti glare screen thingy is nullified. And isn't this screen supposed to be much more scratch resistant?

As victus is terrible at preventing micro scratches,

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Once you put on a screen protector. The whole anti glare screen thingy is nullified. And isn't this screen supposed to be much more scratch resistant?

That's only if you have the ultra model, which is the only one that has the anti-glare screen

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I ordered 4 cases with my credit for the purchase of my device. I only got 2 cases but they sent the 4 screen protectors. I'm good with screen protectors.

Reactions: nuangel2

s2kdriver80

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site

It's a tradeoff. In my case, I'm not worried about scratches, as I've never had any scratches on my smartphone screens since the original Samsung Vibrant (T-Mo Galaxy S1). The only reason I considered a screen protector was to preserve the oleophobic coating, which wears out after a few months.

Reactions: scotiez

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site

I'm using the Samsung anti-reflective screen protector that they sent me along with the cases I ordered. I ordered 4 cases and they sent a 2-pack of the screen protectors with each case so I have quite a supply. So far so good. To my eyes the screen is as anti-reflective after installing the screen protector as it was before. It feels smooth while swiping and hasn't picked up finger prints so far. The only downside for me is the screen protector feels pretty sharp when swiping in from the sides of the phone. It's certainly noticeable. My goal with a screen protector is just to minimize the micro-scratches on the screen I invariably get from carrying my phone in my back pocket. So I think this one is fine for that purpose and, for me, doesn't detract much from the user experience.

bennett22

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
just got his one today and it was a breeze to install. had 2 different glass protectors from 2 different manufacturers, 1 didn't like the fingerprint sensor, the other ended up cracking in 3 days. this one has been great so far, and even though it has the hole punch for the camera instead of full coverage, it does the job right to the edge with just enough room to be case friendly. i didn't use the camera protector as i already have the esr protectors and this one wouldn't wotk with 1 of the cases i use

kide#WN

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
just got his one today and it was a breeze to install. had 2 different glass protectors from 2 different manufacturers, 1 didn't like the fingerprint sensor, the other ended up cracking in 3 days. this one has been great so far, and even though it has the hole punch for the camera instead of full coverage, it does the job right to the edge with just enough room to be case friendly. i didn't use the camera protector as i already have the esr protectors and this one wouldn't wotk with 1 of the cases i use

Yep. Got the same one. Great customer service too.

Reactions: Laura Knotek