What Screen Protectors Are You Ordering?

InstaGoogleTweetFace

May 15, 2019
Visit site
This was a little rude of a comment don't you think?
You may not care, but that doesn't mean someone else doesn't. It may help them decide not to get one.
It was rude to post something unrelated to the topic, it is a waste of space and my time reading those posts.

It is the same as reading some reviews like "I do not have/use xyz product so I can say anything about it". What is wrong with those people?

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It was rude to post something unrelated to the topic, it is a waste of space and my time reading those posts.

It is the same as reading some reviews like "I do not have/use xyz product so I can say anything about it". What is wrong with those people?
It isn't your job to police the threads. Leave that to the mods if it's an issue they will chime in. This is how drama starts in threads.

Plus sometimes it isn't so much what is said, but how you say it, that creates issues as well.

Last edited:

dkb1998

Feb 25, 2024
Visit site
I got the amFilm Auto-Alignment OneTouch screen protector for my S24U, would definitely recommend it - super easy to apply it (instructions are clear and simple to follow), no bubbles, and it seems like it's working well so far - not much glare or fingerprints.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
II can't believe I still don't have a screen protector yet he got two with his spider case I think it was called and he hasn't put them on yet. But I have some extra PayPal cash from a cash back app and I'd rather just get the Zagg glass Fusion and have Best Buy put it on cuz you can get them replaced whenever you want. I didn't realize that the fusion said glass on it cuz I wanted the elite glass and they don't have it and I don't even know the differences now that the fusion is glass too this year.

Beachboy63

Nov 28, 2017
Visit site
I got the amFilm Auto-Alignment OneTouch screen protector for my S24U, would definitely recommend it - super easy to apply it (instructions are clear and simple to follow), no bubbles, and it seems like it's working well so far - not much glare or fingerprints.
Do the edges of the screen protector feel sharp when swiping in from the side of the phone? I'm using the Samsung anti-reflective film screen protector and while it seems to work fine as far as touch inputs and the fingerprint scanner, it feels sharp when I'm swiping in from the sides. It's become increasingly annoying to me. I have several cases and the ones with the higher lip on the sides of the phone alleviate the issue somewhat but not completely...I still notice it albeit not as much. I use a tempered glass screen protector on my Pixel 8 Pro with similar cases and I don't feel the edge of the protector at all perhaps because it covers more of the screen. Any input is appreciated... Thank you!

InstaGoogleTweetFace

May 15, 2019
Visit site
I'm using the Samsung anti-reflective film screen protector and while it seems to work fine as far as touch inputs and the fingerprint scanner, it feels sharp when I'm swiping in from the sides. It's become increasingly annoying to me.
Unfortunately yes, I am using the edge panel and swiping from the side feels sharp having the Samsung Anti-Reflecting Screen Protector installed. This is my only complaint about this screen protector.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I also have been using the amFilm Auto-Alignment OneTouch tempered screen protector since January 26th. It was way too easy to install, I kept looking for something to be wrong.
😄
The protector has stayed secure & feels nice. I did register my prints twice for my thumb & index finger. That improved the scan response, but obviously, not the same as without a protector.

I didn't apply the camera lenses protectors. Didn't use those things on my s22U either.

Screenshot_20240225_145057_Amazon Shopping.jpg

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site

Would have been less "wasteful" posted had you just let it go. Js

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I am still using the Samsung anti reflective I got with my case. Works great for me. I use edge panels frequently. I am happy with it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174