Coming up on one year mark, who still has it?

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am still kicking. Picked it up on launch day here in Canada.
Been some highs and lows with it, but I couldn't be happier with another phone right now.
I have been eyeing up the V20, but will wait and see what the price is.
For the first time in a while, I might actually hold onto a phone for longer then a year...
This is the first time where I haven't really wanted to upgrade to a new device, and would be just as happy rocking my PRIV for as long as it will go right now.

benjamin19

Trusted Member
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I still have mine. Ironically, blackberry has made the absolute best virtual keyboard! Only issue I have had is losing service on at&t and needing a reboot to get it back. Excellent phone, excellent performance, one of if not THE best company pumping out updates the past year.

sebstarr

Feb 13, 2016
Visit site
The latest October updates to the keyboard and hub and calendar are great.

I always want the latest greatest but I really can't say anything against this device right now. Having the Virtual and physical keyboard is a dream!!

jgcotton

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Still have my Nov 2015 phone and it's better than ever with the monthly updates. Several friends have tried it and purchased the Priv as well...simply the best with two keyboard choices!

jberb1984

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I've had mine since launch day. It's had its issues but, with updates, is now significantly better than it was out of the box. There's still isn't another phone on the market I'd rather have.

kidkamel

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I do, and I like it very much, even though I don't use the pkb at all

I'm the same way, haven't really used the pkb. I prefer the vkb more and the only time I slide out the phone is to take selfies to get and extra lift.

The device is a great device just like someone else said the network issues with the AT&T variant. It's been over a month and rebooting the device multiple times a day kind of sucks and pushes me away from using the device.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was tempted to buy this phone but didn't have the money... But I know that if I had purchased it last year, I'd still have it now! :) Nice to hear that you guys are loving your Priv devices! :)

bigmo63

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I got mine 3 weeks after launch and still love it. I have not had any problems with the phone. It is so much better than my Q10.

koool1

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Have it still and still like it aside from the random poor battery life. Some days its fine and others I have to go into battery save mode a few hours into the day.

If you can grab one cheap, I think its still a decent Android handset.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I still have mine, but with the network issues related to the PRIV I bought the LG V20 and am using that as my daily driver.

If it wasn't for that I'd still be using it. I loved it.

thurask

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Getting a DTEK60 in a couple days, but having been guided into this Android thing with my Priv, I don't miss the time before it.

aespix

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Still got mine, won't part with it.

Got a lumia 950 xl and an iphone 6s for good measure so that's basically the other 3 and I can't seem to leave my priv alone.

aespix

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
How are you liking the Lumia 950 XL? :)

Brilliant device,

Honestly speaking I use the lumia and the priv on a rotational basis basically and I'm very impressed with the interface especially after the anniversary update.

How ever it's not as good as my priv so I'd say the lumia is my 2nd.

The iPhone I just don't like at all. Don't know why, but I don't like it,

Getting rid will try get a dtek60 for a trade.

ggendel

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I still have one and bought another as I'm moving from VZW to AT&T. My only complaint is Android's silly "put the notifications at the top of the screen". It makes one handed operation impossible.