[Life One X] My phone is in an endless loop of optimizing apps. How do I fix this?

Erica 1

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
So my phone ran out of battery so I plugged it in, But after about five minutes it, it turned on and started optimizing apps. It doesnt have enough battery to finish so it turned off but after about a minute it tried again and it keeps trying but it doesnt have enough battery to finish, and it wont get any battery because it keeps doing this. What should I do???? I have a blu phone and my phone say the model is Life One X?

Jack in NC

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello from NC!

I am having the exact same problem with the same phone. Did you find an answer? If I come up with anything, I'll post it here.

Thanks
Jack

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh whoops! Sorry, didn't realize that. If you power the phone off completely and plug it into a wall outlet, does it power back on automatically? If not, then let it charge undisturbed for 12-24 hrs, then try powering on again.

kernmal

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
My daughter had this problem today.
Phone died, plugged in the charger, waited awhile, booted up phone, started optimizing apps, rebooted, optimizing, rebooted and so on.

The Life One X is the slowest charging phone that I have ever seen. Lollipop is notorious for optimizing apps on reboot and the process can take a long time.
The minimal charge on the phone was insufficient to finish optimizing apps. Battery died. As it began charging again it started optimizing apps. Battery died. Repeat.

I tried several things and finally got it to charge without rebooting.
I plugged it into a 180mA charger for a Jabra Bluetooth headset. (Yes, 180 mA.)
It charged for 15 minutes without rebooting. I then plugged it into the charger from my Nexus 6. After an hour it had a 25% charge.

Can't promise that it will work for everyone, but a trickle charge worked for us.

If you don't have a real low mA charger, try plugging it into a USB port on a computer.

Posted via the Android Central App

4myFone1

Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
So my phone ran out of battery so I plugged it in, But after about five minutes it, it turned on and started optimizing apps. It doesnt have enough battery to finish so it turned off but after about a minute it tried again and it keeps trying but it doesnt have enough battery to finish, and it wont get any battery because it keeps doing this. What should I do???? I have a blu phone and my phone say the model is Life One X?

Had similar proplem. Every couple of months . Any one has a real fix? Look like BLU is only Bold for not giving customer support.

Last edited by a moderator:

memenow

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Owned this phone for over a year and just had this EXACT SAME problem. I left it uncharged for months and came back to this problem. Am going to try really slow charging like a usb port as suggested above to see if it will charge without auto-powering on.

Robort96

Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
The *only* solution that worked for me was to trickle-charge my BLU Life One X with a USB port from my laptop. Kudos to kernmal, et al, for directing me to this. I tried fast-charging from the wall outlet, slow-charging from a wall outlet, charging from an external-battery pack, leaving it alone for hours, and no luck. Only trickle-charging worked; it seemed to sneak under whatever threshold the BLU had in order to get the internal battery up to 27% (over 1.5 hours) in order to boot regularly and plow through the power-on /apps-refresh / power-on cycle that plagued me for two days. Trust me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty