Pre-order question

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh man I plan to pre order because I thought you get it next day shipping!

Normally they offer free overnight shipping....you have to put in a shipping code like OVRNGHT or something like that, it is on there website. We may be able to order it on 9/1 and receive it on 9/2; it's been know to happen.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I plan on pre-ordering and overnighting (free or not). Would loved to have gotten that Costco deal but no costco in my state and no costco membership to order online....

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
my storms random freezing and restarts is getting old. I need this Bionic Stat. Whats with our BB's? lol

My Storm 2 still works great (well, as good as a Storm 2 can work) and I found several people on Craig's List willing to buy my phone, dock, recharger, and case for $100! I want to sell it while it still works! Hurry Bionic, hurry! I was hoping to see a Bionic commercial on CBS football as Verizon is sponsor, but noting so far that I have seen. Anybody else see any???

tbssawd07

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I've nuked and reinstalled the OS like 5 times and within a few weeks the same crap keeps happening. BB operating software is JUNK! It doesn't help that the hardware is outdated as well.

trailblazen

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I may just have too much crap running. I do nightly resets and if I decide to trade it in a good factory reset should do the trick. Just got too much junk on it and don't plan on moving it until I need to transfer it to my new bionic.

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
If you don't like it and want to return it (after receiving it on a pre-order), can you return it to a store or do you have to send it back?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
If you preorder it, then you gotta send it back if you want a refund

Ouch, that's something to think about. And they probably make you pay for shipping. They don't give me NUTHIN'! lol.

Well anyways, I plan on pre-ordering, even if I can get that sweet Costco deal. I won't really need the docks, and the navigation dock will probably not fit in my already cluttered '68 Beetle lol. But I think I would like that extra battery...I'll see how the battery life is before I decide on another battery though, the Android Central shop will probably have a deal soon anyways :) (please?).

Maybe Verizon will have something in the terms of cheap accessories anyways, I only really need a case.
One thing is that I'm on my parents' family plan, could she give me the NE2 if I wanted it? I think only the account holder gets the NE2, but I would think she would be able to transfer it to me.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Ouch, that's something to think about. And they probably make you pay for shipping. They don't give me NUTHIN'! lol.

Well anyways, I plan on pre-ordering, even if I can get that sweet Costco deal. I won't really need the docks, and the navigation dock will probably not fit in my already cluttered '68 Beetle lol. But I think I would like that extra battery...I'll see how the battery life is before I decide on another battery though, the Android Central shop will probably have a deal soon anyways :) (please?).

Maybe Verizon will have something in the terms of cheap accessories anyways, I only really need a case.
One thing is that I'm on my parents' family plan, could she give me the NE2 if I wanted it? I think only the account holder gets the NE2, but I would think she would be able to transfer it to me.

Haha yea man I feel for you, but if I recall correctly, in the box when I ordered my OG droid through the website and I THINK it came with a slip to sent back. But I could be wrong ha

But same here, but my account has my parents under my account so I get to use their upgrades haha.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Haha yea man I feel for you, but if I recall correctly, in the box when I ordered my OG droid through the website and I THINK it came with a slip to sent back. But I could be wrong ha

But same here, but my account has my parents under my account so I get to use their upgrades haha.

Lucky! Ahahaha. See I hope I get the NE2, my mom doesn't need it lol. She doesn't even need a new phone actually, her's still works, mine's falling apart.

5h4un360

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Lucky! Ahahaha. See I hope I get the NE2, my mom doesn't need it lol. She doesn't even need a new phone actually, her's still works, mine's falling apart.

Dang, that suck. But for sure I'm preorderinb on hour 1 of launch of it haha.

I still got to figure out how to use my other upgrades as my own...

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Dang, that suck. But for sure I'm preorderinb on hour 1 of launch of it haha.

I still got to figure out how to use my other upgrades as my own...

I'm not sure if I want to pre-order or look for a better deal like at Costco lol. But I'd much rather get the phone by itself, but I'd kind of like some of those accessories, especially the battery. I really need a case the most.

Speedy3

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
All of that stuff for free???? I have a $100.00 NE2 upgrade discount on my line and will investigate if Costco will allowm ne to use it with them. If so, I will go that route. And it's free...wow hard to walk away from a deal like that. Let's hope they honor my $100.00 discount. I always say that it is better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty