No Direct-Fill Ordering Tomorrow?

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll wait up til midnight EST, but, if not, I'll check again in the morning. I really want to get my hands on one soon!

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
You should be able to. They do have retail pricing for it, so, one would think that if you want to drop 525 bucks on the table, they'd probably take it. LOL! Honestly I don't know but it seems like a reasonable assumption that the answer would be yes.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm wondering if on the 8th I can go into a Verizon store and pay full retail for the phone.

Ummm yes. That's obvious isn't it? They will sell you it for full retail no matter what, I would think they would WANT you to since they make more money that way.

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I thought I read somewhere that at Verizon corporate stores they don't like to sell full retail because the reps don't make anything off of it.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Wait. it DOESN'T mention direct fill, which either means they're not doing it... or its not subject to the Sept. 8th date. I'm still calling at 12:01am PST tonight. :)

Me too...I don't see anywhere it doesn't say "no pre-orders," just that it will be store wide available 9/8, which we already knew.

SnydersWeb

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Personally I'm really hoping to preorder online. I'm not a big fan of my local Verizon corporate store, they horribly screwed up on my wife's droidx upgrade.

In general they are rather clueless.