Can't send texts

Mikeyw88

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Current issue with my phone is that I can't send texts. I CAN however receive them. Before you ask yes I do have network connection. I have seen similar issues in other forums with different phones, no good solutions either. Has anyone else had this issue?

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
When i first got my Bionic I had the same issue. After I pulled the battery and rebooted the phone, it started working.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
now it appears I can't make phone calls either.

I'd give Verizon a call. You will have to call them from another phone because they will have you to turn your phone off, and they will let you know when to power it back up again.

Mikeyw88

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd give Verizon a call. You will have to call them from another phone because they will have you to turn your phone off, and they will let you know when to power it back up again.

i wish i could, no phone

Mikeyw88

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
ok so I called from a roommates phone. We live in Columbus, Ohio and when I contacted tech support right away the guy asked if I was close to the football stadium. The 3g network is overloaded due to the game. Too many people in one area all using verizon's network.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
ok so I called from a roommates phone. We live in Columbus, Ohio and when I contacted tech support right away the guy asked if I was close to the football stadium. The 3g network is overloaded due to the game. Too many people in one area all using verizon's network.

Wow. I guess they weren't asking "Can you hear me now?" in that case.
That sucks that your coverage gets saturated with something like that.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Not good. What if this was an emergency situation?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87