Can some body help a noob out?

thom848

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have rooted my Bionic already with Motofail. I have Titanium back up and have backed up and removed some bloat ware. Other than the files I have removed my ROM is 5.9.902 I have downloaded Safestrap but the error message says the file can't be parsed. I tried flashing to a ROM from XDA website but the either the file was bad or I am an idiot or a combination. I have scoured all the sites and am worried about bricking. Is there a tutorial or a step by step for dummies?

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Instead of messing around with Gingerbread you should install the .232 ics leak.....it's great....you should also not use titanium to delete files....just freeze them since you never know when you might need them....

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
If you seriously kind get out where you're at, you can always FXZ back to .902. I don't understand why you're on .902 instead of .905 or .232, but that's not my job.

thom848

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I reverted to stock .902 then took the OTA to .905 I seem to have lost root. Motofail won't install super user. Anyone else having this issue?

soulsurvives

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I do remember I had to download another file to gain root on .905......I just did a Google search on how to root .905 and found it....if you can't let me know and I will give you more info on it.....however since you are willing to rooter you should install ics .232 .....you will love it....makes the phone so much better.....and if you have any issues you can always go back to .902 and then to .905

Reactions: thom848