Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default A different hidden menu...

I searched this forum and didn't find this mentioned anywhere. I know about the hidden menu and have looked at it a while back gut today I was looking for something else and found this menu, although it wasn't for the Bionic it did work. From the dialer enter *#*#4636#*#* and the menu will pop up.
    Am I the only one that didn't know about this....lol I didn't play with it much just thought I would share it, but it does look interesting. I am still on GB so I am not sure if it will work with ICS.

Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Carrier
    4.2.2 Tablet/4.3 Phone

Default Re: A different hidden menu...

Quote Originally Posted by perkdog65 View Post
    I searched this forum and didn't find this mentioned anywhere. I know about the hidden menu and have looked at it a while back gut today I was looking for something else and found this menu, although it wasn't for the Bionic it did work. From the dialer enter *#*#4636#*#* and the menu will pop up.
    Am I the only one that didn't know about this....lol I didn't play with it much just thought I would share it, but it does look interesting. I am still on GB so I am not sure if it will work with ICS.
    I just tried it on my phone with ICS and it didn't work with mine.

Cindy

Carrier
    Stock ICS 6.7.246

I'm on ICS and it worked. A testing menu of some sort over my head.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

What does that other hidden menu do? I've heard about it but not how to access it.

Don't know about this forum, but I've seen it all over the place. I've known about it since the week after release, maybe?

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Carrier
    .246 ICS

Worked on my ICS. Over my head too!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Works for me. However, be aware that you can download the app "phone info" that will give you access to this same exact menu. I use this menu to toggle 3g/4g when I dont have access to 4g.

Indeed this nice discussion on android menu , you can also check the different kinds of menus in android and there purpose at
    1) Option Menu
    2) Context Menu
    3) Popup Menu