Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default compatible phone list for lapdock?

    I'm looking for a list of phones that are compatible with the bionic lapdock. Really looking for ones that dont requirer mods. Right now im using a electrify, and its on its last leg i believe.

    Anybody know of any besides the bionic and electrify/photon?
  2. #2  
    Yaish's Avatar

    Posts
    141 Posts
    ROM
    .232 ICS Leak

    Default

    RAZR, RAZR Maxx.

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    Ok thanks, I wasnt sure if they were or not. I didnt wanna buy one and be stuck with it.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    I got a droid4 to work but was unable to get the razr to work, it seemed to recognize it being plugged in but the screen would not come on. I bought the lapdock when they went down to 49.95 and a guy at work here plugged in his d4 and it worked so he bought one and uses it all the time. Mine sits in the box, never use it.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    Not bad. The electrify works fully although at the top it still says unsupported device. I love the electrify but its starting to die, and i dont see a point of buying another phone i already have. I might have to check out the d4
  6. #6  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    I've used mine once the first day I got it, I prefer to tehter my ipad.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    I love mine. I'm using it right now. The only thing I dont like is the part where I can connect a printer directly. I do alot of ebay selling and it saves on going to the library to pay for printing the labels.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by c_elliott83 View Post
    I love mine. I'm using it right now. The only thing I dont like is the part where I can connect a printer directly. I do alot of ebay selling and it saves on going to the library to pay for printing the labels.
    Get a WiFi printer. Amazon or eBay even has them for less than 60 dollars

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    The printer i had was wireless, but i dont always have wifi, and at the house there is none. So thats where the downfall is. I'm not home enough to have internet so thats another downfall
  10. #10  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,828 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,835 Global Posts

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    I've plugged in an Atrix 2 into my DROID Bionic lapdock and it fit and work just fine.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    I believe im going to get a ntelos milestone x2. Its the same as a dx2. And the ports line up the same as the bionic. Plus on top I wont have to get somebody to flash it, since im already on ntelos. I guess ill see what I can find.

    I like the atrix 2 but being a gsm I cant use it
  12. #12  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,828 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,835 Global Posts

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    Quote Originally Posted by c_elliott83 View Post
    I believe im going to get a ntelos milestone x2. Its the same as a dx2. And the ports line up the same as the bionic. Plus on top I wont have to get somebody to flash it, since im already on ntelos. I guess ill see what I can find.

    I like the atrix 2 but being a gsm I cant use it
    Will the mouse/trackpad work? There's definitely no Webtop on the X2, but you'll probably get mirroring.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    On the milestone x2 i looked at in the ntelos store. it was running 2.3.6 and had the webtop app
  14. #14  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,828 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,835 Global Posts

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    Quote Originally Posted by c_elliott83 View Post
    On the milestone x2 i looked at in the ntelos store. it was running 2.3.6 and had the webtop app
    Really? Didn't know anything below the Bionic that had Webtop.
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    ya the milestone x2 runs the 2.3.6 my electrify is running 2.3.5. not sure of the difference. but Im a moto fan through and through ill never own another brand.

    But ya the x2 with 2.3.6 had every stock app my moto has
  16. #16  

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    Does anyone know if the atrix 2 will dock directly into the Droid bionic lapdock.? And work correctly. My atrix 2 is running ics.
  17. #17  
    Ry
    Ry is online now
    Ry's Avatar

    Posts
    7,828 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,835 Global Posts

    Default Re: compatible phone list for lapdock?

    Quote Originally Posted by stickersteve View Post
    Does anyone know if the atrix 2 will dock directly into the Droid bionic lapdock.? And work correctly. My atrix 2 is running ics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I've plugged in an Atrix 2 into my DROID Bionic lapdock and it fit and work just fine.
    ...
    a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
    Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
    Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
    Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
    What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
    Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!

    Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums

Posting Permissions