New Bionic but need help please.

JennRN

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I upgraded to Bionic after having an Incredible 2. I just used same 8MB sd card from the Inc2 & inserted it in the Bionic. I am still using GB, got it flashed to PP. After a few weeks, I noticed it's running a bit slow/laggy.
My issues are:
  • Old photos cannot be deleted
  • I uploaded my photos to picasa web album, trying to save space. I used Picasa Tool. However the photos are so small on the computer.
  • I think I would like to upgrade to ICS, but when I did it had to be reflashed. I'm a bit of a newbie.
  • Is 8MB SD card enough memory? If I buy a 16MB card, will I lose all my data? How can I choose what not to lose?
  • If I'm listening to music & then get a phone call, the music doesn't stop. I'm not using the native music app though.
  • I can't take any more photos. I took about a dozen, it shows a little box in the upper left corner but when I click on it, it disappears.

Thanks,
Jen

danrenfroe2016

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
You have quite a few issues. I would take the phone to someone that is very good with android and have them work on your phone. It will be really hard to do this all over the forums. If you want we could Skype or something later and get all this fixed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa