Razr maxx vs razr maxx hd

BrocadeGeek

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am trying to determine which phone to get. I know the HD has a bigger better screen and more internal storage. Are there any other big advantages?

Thanks in advance!

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am trying to determine which phone to get. I know the HD has a bigger better screen and more internal storage. Are there any other big advantages?

Thanks in advance!

Screen has slightly better tech so you wont notice the pixels as much which you mentioned but that's a huge plus. The phone has a nicer feel in the hand if you ask me. The Maxx felt oddly wide but this one feels perfect in the hand. Aside from that, software wise we will be getting Jelly Bean sooner or later which the Maxx has not been said to be receiving it yet.

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Faster processor.
Newer technology; Razr Maxx is basically a year old.
It's really a no brainer.
When buying a phone, buy the best phone available at the time so it won't be completely outdated in a year.

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
The speaker, volume might be louder. Might not be a good thing to some ppl...lol. The Kevlar is on the entire back of the phone now.

That might be it that others didnt already mention

johnyv14

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
It comes down to the price. The HD cost $199 as oposed to just the Maxx which you can get at staples for $79.99. Both are great phones. I just bought the Razr maxx at costco and along with their free accessories I got the docking station for free too.

Deron Baker

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Screen on the Razr Maxx HD has a higher pixel density which should provide a clearer image, especially for text. Unless you are cash restricted, go for the newer version. Otherwise you'll be constantly wishing you had for the next two years.

Sent from Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk 2.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I previously owned the MAXX and must say that the MAXX HD is a better phone all around. The screen resolution and battery duration are the two top reasons to choose the MAXX HD.