- 1 Posts
I may have an Emulated SD card?
I have been trying for some time to figure out a way to move any apps from my phone to my SD card. I finally downloaded APPMGR III, and its telling me my phone either doesn't have external storage (which I do), or the SD card is emulated. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I am not rooted or anything like that, just a regular phone guy .
- 02-04-2014, 09:02 PM #2
Re: I may have an Emulated SD card?
Welcome to Android Central
Unfortunately, moving apps to the SD card is at the discretion of the app developers, so many of them have killed off support for a while now. The ones that do allow it, only allow a very small amount, to the point where it's not even worth moving.
- By numskull223 in forum HTC One VXReplies: 1Last Post: 02-08-2014, 11:46 AM
- By jinjin12 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:31 PM
- By chriau11 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:37 PM
- By Ms Charli in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:18 PM
- By shanezam203 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 02:43 PM