This update totally bricked my device. When it tries to boot I can't get further than the red "M" Motorola logo. So annoying...first it took way too long to come out...second it bricked my phone.
I have seen posts from others with issues, but not bricking. Maybe I'm alone.
- 05-23-2014, 07:12 AM #2
- 1 Posts
You are definitely not alone, even if it's just the two of us. The same thing happened to me this morning: I updated, it went through the uninstall, but has been sitting at the red Motorola screen. I tried rebooting, as well as booting in recovery but neither worked. Any advice would be appreciated.
Edit: Are you rooted? I am rooted, and didn't properly research this update before installing. It appears that this may be causing the problem.
Last edited by Andrew91386; 05-23-2014 at 07:51 AM.
- By ravsta1978 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:22 AM
- By DomenicT in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 05-23-2014, 09:06 AM
- By Akumai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2014, 08:36 PM
- By dor vazdias in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:51 PM
- By akim111 in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 11Last Post: 05-18-2014, 04:30 PM