Upgrade from Dinc2

Rasgol

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Is it worth upgrading to the maxx now or should i wait 3 weeks and get the maxx 2.0 or whatever they release to replace it haha i like my incredible 2 it gets me through the day with plenty of usage and i want to keep the trend up ;)

socarwolverine

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'm in a similar situation, although I have the OG Dinc. I've had an upgrade sitting on my line since last april and haven't really found a phone I want to jump on. Then the MAXX came along, I started getting excited about all that battery life on 4G that far surpasses my Dinc on 3G. After playing with it in the store, I realized I liked it but it wasn't a leap ahead enough for me to leave my Dinc so I just decided that I'd try to find one off of craigslist, or a couple forums, once the asking price goes down a bit.

It's a great phone and if you got it you wouldn't be disappointed, but for me, I'd rather get it off-contract and sit on my upgrade a bit longer. I know someone is gonna chime in here and say "there is always something better around the corner" but that's not necessarily why I'm waiting, so that snarky response doesn't really work on me.

Rasgol

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i'm kind of the same way, i want to upgrade but i know as soon as i do something ten times better will come out and ill be stuck with "out dated technology" as everyone calls week old phones lol im just gonna go to the store and play around with it see if i fall in love :p

sears

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded from the original incredible, it's worth it. It didn't take long to get used to the Motorola interface. Smart actions are nice plus with the RAZR also.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from a Dinc2 to the Maxx.
For me it wasn't that there was anything that revolutionary about the upgrade. A better battery (when i plug it in at night the Maxx is at 60% vs my Dinc2 would be at 20%), 4g, a little bigger screen, feels a little snappier in operation, more on board memory (but i never came close to filling up the last one)....
If your happy with the Dinc2, keep it until something comes out that knocks your socks off.
I upgraded to the Maxx and have my Dinc2 as a back up if I ever need it.
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress