Razr maxx issue with Overdrive Media

mharkcom

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I recently switched from a droid 2 to a razr maxx. One of my most used applications is overdrive media, which allows you to listen to books checked out from local libraries. On my old phone, it worked fine...with no problems. However, on the Razr maxx, I'm having no end of issues - it will stop playing, or randomly fast forward through the book. Occasionally, it'll replay the same section two or three times. I've tried to google this, as well as checking the overdrive site, with no luck. I thought I'd try on here to see if anyone else has experienced this, and if anyone knows what to do about it.

Thanks!!

alison352

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I just joined this site solely because of your question. I don't have an answer...sorry...but I do have the EXACT same problem with Overdrive and my 2 month old Razr and it's driving me bonkers!

I'm hoping someone can help us!

whatifii

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I don't have any help to offer - only more questions.
I am considering installing overdrive on my raze maxx hd. I hear you say it doesn't work properly but inspite of that I wonder - 1. what do you think about the risk it will cause problems with other functions on my phone. 2. Is there anyone out there for whom it does work normally on the Razr Maxx HD? I've got the Audible App but the books are way pricey!

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Your best bet is to contact the author of the app. They may have a fix on the way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa